Dr. Oliver Melber
Business Enterprises and Entrepreneurs; Family, Inheritance and Estates; International; Litigation and Arbitration
Fachanwalt (Certified Specialist) for Commercial and Company Law
- Born 1960 in Karlsruhe
- Studied Jurisprudence at the Universities of Saarbrücken and Freiburg
- Doctor of Law 1991 (University of Freiburg)
- Admitted to the bar in 1990, Partner of the law firm since 1991
- Member of the Commercial and Company Law Working Group in the German Law Society and of the Company Law Association [VGR].
- Member of STEP Deutschland e.V.
- Member of various committees of Eurojuris Deutschland e.V. und Eurojuris International EEIG since 1996
- Representing Caemmerer Lenz in the "International Business Group" of Eurojuris International
- Permanent technical director of business forums for asset succession and asset planning, for example of the ‘Karlsruhe Inheritance Law Day’ run by CL since 2003
- Publications in the fields of Commercial and Company Law